Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) is one of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan. This university was set up in the year 1930 in the rural area of the city of Almaty, with a population of around 1,000 thousand 5,000,000. The government of Kazakhstan, because of its excellent academic results, has classified as a national college in 2001.
The university is recognized by the ministry of sciences and education in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The college was launched with a mission to define an ideal model of an institution that is competitive and new-centric to provide high-quality medical education to students around the world. The university’s structure is robust enough to give scientific inquiry into the immediate problems of public health, applied to practical healthcare in the medical service market.
The university offers several medical courses under the graduate, master’s degree, and doctorate program. Students from several countries apply for admission to MBBS. Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) is equipped with modern infrastructure and excellent medical equipment. There are currently more than 11,000 students studying and over 1500 faculty members working at Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU). Faculty members are covered with over 500 science candidates, over 200 doctors, over 200 professors, and 15 winners of state awards.
The departments of Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) have gained extensive experience in teaching English, which contributes to the effective implementation of the educational procedure with students from various countries and students who want to learn English in Kazakhstan.
Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) is a powerful scientific-educational complex comprising seven educational buildings, practical skill centres, testing centres, and hostel facilities.
These hostels are fully equipped, ventilated, and comfortable with a centralized air system.
Rooms provide all essential amenities such as telephone, Internet access, and TV.
In Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU), facilities for students are organized on a mutual exchange such as kitchens and bathrooms.
The gym and Reading room are adjusted inside every hostel.
The candidates are motivated to participate enthusiastically in all programs organized by the Kazakh national medical college and other universities. They have an option to live an active social life along with active learning.
Library facility at Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) including 6 reading houses, book fund accounts, 1065263 copies, equipped electronic library, and Internet studies including 120 locations.
Apart from republicans, 2 physical museums, scientists work in the University the Medical Library.
Eligibility Process of Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) –
For the admission of an Indian student to Kazakhstan’s national medical college, the following minimum for study MBBS in Kazakhstan is as under –
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) has no entrance test in India like SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) etc.
- The student should be more than 17 years as of 31st December of the year in which admission is being taken.
- The student must have finished class 12th from the regular board.
- The student should have at least 50% aggregate in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), and if a student of the general class, he should be an English compulsory subject.
- In PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), a total of 40% of the student should be enrolled as an English compulsory subject if the student is from SC, ST and OBC.
- You need to clear the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) beyond 2019 for entry into any country overseas.
Some of the Reasons are Studying MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) –
- This is one of the famous universities in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan city is rich in real and solid mineral resources.
- As Kazakhstan ranks best in the education sector, it is a regional centre of study for central Asia.
- Kazakh is a semester having 5 months in the national medical university.
- This university offers its syllabus in English medium.
- The fee is lesser than other colleges.
- The college has a faculty of higher education and thus the quality of education is at its best.
- The university has a very big and fine campus which is the largest in the country.
Admission Procedure to Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) –
- Students seeking admission to Kazakh national medical college will have to fill their application form online with all important documents.
- The applications sent by the students are reviewed by the university and then they have to deposit fees in the bank account of the college.
- Once the admission of the students is confirmed, their immigration procedure will begin. The university will then have an order of the ministry to issue a letter of invitation to the students.